The thought of just having spaghetti bolognese for dinner made me crave for something light and fresh. Sometimes, too much meat can be nauseating, don’t you think? So I grabbed whatever was in our crisper and put this simple salad together.
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup, fresh snap peas, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- a sprinkle of sugar
- salt and pepper
What’s in your crisper?